Postgraduate studies




Hi, again nonexistent readers <3 This week I Will talk about my plans for the future, in specific, my postgraduate studies.

I have ideas for the future, but I don’t know that I will make, since I entry to the university my future is uncertain hahaha.

I would like to finish my career and specialize in some design area, from which I can fill some void that the university class didn't teach me in-depth. 

For example learn more about illustration and animation, or also costume design, but I wouldn’t like to work immediately, I would like rest and have time for making other things (exercise and sleep hahaha).

Also, I would like to travel to another country, for example, EE UU or Spain and register in a Makeup School, there are a lot of excellent and important schools on this topic.

When I will work, at the same time I want to take courses, to learn more about different things, to add them to my design learnings. And so know a few different disciplines.











Comentarios

Entradas populares