Memories food uwu


Hi, today I going to speak about food memories in my life.
I love every kind of food , but in this case I will center in one food, that I don’t know if so vegetable or fruit.
When I was a child I met my new favorite fruit: the avocado. (I researched and is a fruit hahaha) Before that this day, I don’t liked eat fruit and vegetables, but the avocado changed mi life.
In chile, some fruits price increase depending on the season, therefore my parents couldn’t buy avocado in winter or autumn.
Despite this, when could buy this, I take this opportunity and enjoy eat this delicious food in different plates. For example: I love eat bread with avocado and chesse in the breakfast. Or in the lunch, add in salad that also have tomatos , chesse , lettuce ,etc.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares