Glee






Hi again nonexistent readers <3 This week I Will talk about my new TV series-obsession: Glee

*yes,I need devote all a post to expressing my love for Glee and the cover songs.
Everything started when Netflix upload this TV series to your platform, in a beginning, I didn’t want watching this series, but one day I was coming back to my house, I was bored travelled on the subway I was decided watch something and the only option was watch Glee.
If you don't know Glee, is a American musical comedy-drama television series that aired on the Fox (in easy words, they make cover famous songs)

From that memorable day, I do not stop watch this series (I did see three seasons in a month), watch musical series or movies, also I sing all the time haha.

I invite you to watch this serie, is so entertaining and possibly you can strengthen your knowledge of inglish.



Comentarios


  1. I know that serie, but I've never seen an entire chapter of it, maybe this time i will give it an oportunity

    ResponderEliminar
  2. it was fo funny that you didn't like glee at first... until you saw it

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares