Personal opinion meat eating


Hi, again nonexistent readers <3 Today I Will talk about my opinion about a much-debated topic in recent years: eating meat, however, is not my definitive opinion, it is not a topic I know a lot about and I continue to nurture my opinions.

I eat meat, because the body requires protein consumption, and my university lifestyle (having little free time in the week to do other activities and even sleeping) makes it difficult for me to have money to buy food to replace my sources of protein and with time to cook, it is easier for me to prepare things I already know how to cook and foods that are easily found in the despair of my house.

although I consume meat, I would like not to do it, it is a task of which we should all be a part, to save animal species and in general our planet.

I think that the people who lead this lifestyle without meat, are very brave, it is a very difficult task given the lifestyle that is carried in Chile, it is very expensive to be able to access a wide variety of foods, it is complex to find Vegan or vegetarian options in all places and at affordable prices, also considering that we must be responsible for our health (and not for not eating meat means that the person is healthy), you should also consider the costs of regularly attending medical check-ups.


Comentarios

Entradas populares