Luisa Rivera uwu




Hi again nonexistent readers <3 This week I Will talk about Luisa Rivera. She is a illustrator and artist that I admire depply.
Luisa born and was live in their childhood in Chile, but in this moment she live in London,Inglaterra.

In 2011 he graduated in Art and during the following year he obtained the Fulbright scholarship to study a master's degree in arts specialized in illustration at the Minneapolis College of Art and Design, for which he lived in the United States for two years.

He has worked for very important customers such as: The New York Times, Variety, Air Canada, Penguin Random House, Middlebury Magazine, etc.

Among his most significant Works, we found the publication of five illustrated books: : Trenzas, Breviario Mínimo, Subterra, La Pimpinela Escarlata and the most outstanding book Cien Años de Soledad.

She is a very outstanding artist in the illustrator world , the awards she won demonstrate their the professional. I like so much their works, technique and illustrative style.One day I would like to work on what she does.





Comentarios

  1. Oh! I heard from her once, I didn´t know she was Chilean!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I'm glad to know that the work of a national artist is recognized.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Her work it's beautiful. After this post, I searched more of her in internet <3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares