My future job




Hi, again nonexistent readers <3 this week I Will talk about a job that I would like to have <3

At some point in my life, after graduating, I would like to be part of a research and scientific innovation team in the area of ​​health.

Last semester we had a subject called "ergonomics and human factors", our teacher works on this, mainly on how to make the city more inclusive for people with different abilities and skills.

Also, an industrial designer told us about her experience and I consider it a job very committed to social work, which is what I would always like to apply to design.

I would like to work on this, besides acquiring knowledge of industrial design projects, I could help people, improving their quality of life.


To be part of the team, I think that I need to have more knowledge in different areas in design, like materials, uses, tools, project method.
Also I would need to know more about medical technology and even more about research and psychology.




Comentarios

Entradas populares