The best holiday/concert ever




I have many holidays that I like, (everything that isn't university and stress I like haha), I liked too much my summer holidays but I talked about this in the before post. In this opportunity, I will talk about my winter holidays when I was more little.

I have good memories when I was in school, at the time, my sister usually didn't have classes, because their high school always supported social struggles and movements, and the students stopped the activities.

She and I stayed at home all day, we stayed lying until late, then we watching movies or tv shows lying on the sofa. In the lunch always cooking delicious food and later snack, we eating sopaipillas.


I miss so much those moments because now she doesn't have time, she is finishing college, she now makes to professional practice and I don't see her much. Also and we do not have our winter holidays simultaneously, is sad.



-We are not, is a recreation hahaha-


Comentarios

Entradas populares