A country i'd like to visit


Hi again nonexistent readers <3 This week I Will talk about a country I'd like to visit.

When I was a child, I was always dreaming of travel to the United States, because there it is Walt Disney World and I was the best fan of Disney movies.

Now I don't like the United States a lot, like at that time, but I would like to visit this country and buy a lot of Makeup products and clothes

Now, I would like to meet different countries, especially Germany, it is full of history, and for career that I study (Design), it is a place very important.

This place has more tourist attractions, like castles and monuments, however, I want to visit Bauhaus, this place was a first school that combined crafts and the fine arts, where it started Design discipline.

I would like to have a lot of time to visit Germany in totality,  meet all the tourist attractions, and if possible visit neighbor countries.


Comentarios

  1. When I was a child I was always dreaming of travel to USA too haha I think that it is a classic dream of children

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares