My favourite piece of technology uwu



Hi, today I'm going to speak to them about my favorite piece of technology, and you have to guess :)

This object i have from 1 year ago, i bought in the accesories online store. Before I had others, but accidentally I broke them  :(

The object can be of different colors, It has 3 parts. One is for conected with other piece of technology (a object very used in your everyday life ;) ) , The second part is similar to a cord and the final part you put it in your ears.

I use this object every day, because is aesy to transport, and is more useful when you are boring, or you travel in the bus o subway, or you practice a sport.

I like it, because helps me focus, when I work in a university proyects and when listen a movie or serie in Netflix.

A life without this object is a silent life and boring 




Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares