Choose my career


Hii,welcome to my blog post number 2<3 

In this case i going to speak to them about choose my career.

When I was a child I wanted to be many things, but in especial i dream with be a painted.
Because i believed that is a work very easy and entertaining, and i could earn a lot of money.

When I was a teenager, i thought in professions of the Health area, but never forgot my love for the creativity that characterized my personality. And i was think about other options, in this search i found architecture. 
In one oportunity i went to a Architecture class but i didn't like it.:(, I the end of the class i talked with de teacher and he recommended Design , and that was mi choice.

My experience at university until now, has been very satisfactory, this career is so interesting and it makes me see things differently. I’ve met good people and that makes me very happy.

In the future, I would like to work in ergonomics investigations, for help people. Designing workplaces adequate and that meet basic needs. <3<3

Comentarios

  1. I think that design its an amazing choice to boost creativity <3
    Nice blog

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares