Autobiography uwu



Hi, my name is Valentina and this is my neeew blog.

I was born in Viña del mar, Chile. I lived 12 years in Peñaflor ,Santiago , and a los 13 years old i go to live to Santiago Center with my parents, sister, and dogs. (my babies, I love them <3)  

In my childhood i went to many schools in differents places,  actuallity i study Design in Universidad de Chile, i´m between graphic desing and industrail design, but i like more industrial design. :(( 

When i went in 11° grade , decide study profesional makeup. Activity that became in my favorite hobby. 
In my free time try see videos in youtube and practice differents techniques of makeup. My sister is my principal person of practice hahaha. But i dont have time for this for the university.

In the weekends my friends and my go to the San Borja park and we Kpop dance.I loveee kpop dance. 












Comentarios

Entradas populares